Celebrate Lifes Milestones –
Imagine a ceremony that celebrates major life milestones, in a way that is personal, sincere, and honest…
- Welcome a much-loved baby or child into your family with a bespoke naming ceremony.
- Celebrate a marriage in a way that is warm and genuine, that’s about your relationship, and is full laughter and perhaps a few tears too.
- A closing ritual that highlights the end of a marriage.
- Rites of Passage Celebration … 13th Birthday Ceremony, Coming of Age, 30th Birthday Ceremony, Midlife Transition 49th Birthday, 60th Birthday
- Transitions of Life Cycles, Career Transitions, House dedication, Step acceptance Ceremony
- A Funeral that focuses on the person who had died and the life they led and provides a dignified and sincere way of saying goodbye.
At the Balance Procedure, we offer you to create a truly memorable, meaningful and personalised ceremony. Led by Independent Celebrant Jenny Cox, we can carry out Life’s Milestones in ‘Balance’. Whatever the ceremony or occasion, and regardless of whether you want something traditional or unconventional, our role is to assist you create the special occasion of your dreams.
Jenny is a qualified Independent Celebrant (FOIC Diploma and NOCN Certificate) for further information email email@example.com or phone 077889909847
For more information click the relevant page:
Baby Naming Ceremony http://balanceprocedure.com/celebrant/baby-naming/
Funerals Ceremony – http://balanceprocedure.com/celebrant/funerals/
Weddings Ceremony – http://balanceprocedure.com/celebrant/weddings/